Group and stay organization
Your most beautiful stays in nature
Ideas for your stay in Brittany
- Mountain biking or hiking from the Domain or in the Forest of Broceliande
- Dinghies, water skiing, pedal boatso…. at Lac Au Duc (10 minutes from the Domaine)
- Canoeing on the canal from Nantes to Brest
- Rollerblading, mountain biking on the greenway
- Paint-Ball, Accrobranche.
- Cyclotourist circuit around the Domain.
- Horseback riding…
NATURE AND DISCOVERY
- Storytelling walk in the Broceliande Forest
- Discovery of the Hydrangea Circuit around Lac Au Duc
- Water interpretation circuit in Josselin.
- Visits of small towns of character ” Rochefort en terre, Josselin… “.
- La Gacilly ” its craftsmen, its photo festival, the Yves Rocher foundation
- Visit of the Lancelot Brewery
- Museums : The scrap metal poet, museum of the resistance…
- The Mont St Michel ” At 1H30″
- The Gulf of Morbihan ” 35 minutes away “
- La Forêt De Brocéliande ” At 15 minutes
- The megaliths of Monteneuf or Carnac.
No stay is fixed and we organize or put you in touch with our partners.
Your event in Morbihan
Are you looking for a gathering place for your association, a group meal or a meeting place for a professional event, a seminar?
The Domaine de Kervallon, between the forest of Broceliande and the Gulf of Morbihan, is ideally located to welcome you for a day, a weekend or a week.
For that we propose you formulas adapted to your request, with lodging, reception room, meals, activities…
Located 35 minutes from Vannes and 15 minutes from the mythical Forest of Broceliande.
This campsite near Broceliande in Morbihan will give you a change of scene with its original accommodations.
We put at your disposal all the services of the Domain and we leave you free of your organization or we build with you your stay.
The Domaine De Kervallon, by its proximity to highly touristic places will allow you to organize the type of stay that will satisfy your expectations.
If you would like more information about the Domaine de Kervallon before booking your stay, the entire team will be happy to advise you on the accommodation and location that will best meet your expectations. If you want to be close to the games, the safari tents and cabins are for you. On the contrary, if you want more peace and quiet, opt for our trapper cottages or cottages on stilts.
So don’t wait any longer, we are at your service at
06 76 68 83 67 or by mail at